ZDRAVKO COLIC - TI SI MI U KRVI

www.tips-fb.com



ZDRAVKO COLIC - TI SI MI U KRVI LYRICS ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Pogledom me miluje
k'o da me dodiruje
i svaki put
kao da je prvi
Ja stalno mislim prestat ce
iz cista mira nestat ce
al' pozuda ne prestaje
ti si mi u krvi

> She caresses me with her look
> It's like that she touches me
> And each time
> Like it is the first
> I continously think that she will quit
> She will leave for no reason
> But the thirst does not go off me
> You are in my blood


Toliko dugih godina
uzimanja, davanja
ostajem posljednji i prvi
Zbog tebe sanjam Cigane
i smisljam slatke prevare
al' djavo se ne predaje
ti si mi u krvi

> So many long years
> Taking and giving
> I stay as the last and the first
> Because of you i dream of gypsies
> And I invent nice tricks
> But the devil does not surrender
> You are in my blood


I ako te odvedu
Cigani cergari
ili te ukradu strasni haremski cuvari
Ako te odvedu
ja cu da poludim
bez tebe ne umijem vise jutrom da se budim

> And if they take you away
> To gypsy tents
> Or if the strong guards of harem steal you
> If they take you away
> I will go mad
> without you I wouldn't know how to be awake in the morning anymore


Ako te odvedu
sve ce da se srusi
Pamti me k'o prijatelja, cuvaj me u dusi
i onda
kad mislis da je prekasno za snove
za sve

> If they take you away
> All would be knocked down
> Keep me in mind as a friend, and take care of me in the soul
> And therefore
> When you think that it is late for dreams
> For all


Toliko dugih godina...
> So many long years...

I ako te odvedu...
> And if they take you away...

Translation: ibra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will not approve on it. I assume warm-hearted post. Specially the appellation attracted me to study the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.