MUSTAFA SANDAL - KALMADI

www.tips-fb.com


MUSTAFA SANDAL - KALMADI LYRICS ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Söz söz verdim ben bir daha asla
Sevmem diye yemin ettim ben
Çoktan beri tuhaf duygularda
Sordum aşkı ve

I promised, never again
I sweared that i won’t love
For a long time with strange emotions
I asked love and


Korkuyorsam bir nedeni var elbet
Ateş yaktığı yerde dert
Sen bunları duymadın farzet
Bendeki izlerini takip et

If i’m worried sure there is a reason
Fire is problem on where it burns
Pretend that u didnt hear these
Track the trails of you in me


Benim aşka inancım kalmadı hiç
Sorma sorma
Beni ellere verin utanmadan hiç
Bozma bozma keyfini

My belief to love withered away
Dont ask dont ask
You gave me to others with no abashment
Dont, dont ruin your joy



Translation: ibra

No comments: