AL DINO - I SAD ME PO TEBI POZNAJU

www.tips-fb.com


AL DINO - I SAD ME PO TEBI POZNAJU ENGLISH TRANSLATION


Donesite mi
pramen njene kose u postelju
ja nista nemam
osim tu zelju posljednju

Bring me
A tuft of her hair in my bed
I don't have anything
Else than that last wish


Da osjetim miris njen na jastuku
ost'o sam je zeljan u zivotu

For me to feel her smell on the pillow
I did not have enough of her in my life


Ref.
I sad me po tebi poznaju
i sad me za tebe pitaju
na dlanu mi tvoje ime citaju
zbog tebe zivog me sahranjuju

Even now they recognize me by you
Even now they ask me about you
They read your name on my palm
Because of you they burry me alive


Sad idem tamo
gdje ne zivi se od nadanja
umorila se
ova dusa od prastanja

Now I am going there
Where people do not live from hope
This soul has got tired
of saying farewell


Moja zvijezda nije dugo trajala
ti si dosla kad se vec ugasila

My star did not last long
You came when it already


Translation: Azra & Ibra

No comments: