DINO MERLIN - ZID

www.tips-fb.com



ZID LYRICS ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Cijeli sam život tražio
> I searched for my whole life
Za sebe malo skrovište
> A small shelter for myself
Ženu, koja zna da preko
> A woman, that knows
Hljeba pogaçe ne ište
> Not to ask for pogača over bread
Kad me
> When
Prodju sve oluje
> all the storms pass me
Kad mom tijelu ponestane struje
> When my body runs out of power
Kad ostanem sam
> When i stay alone
Kad me
> When
Prodju sve ove greške
> all these errors pass (me)
I sve ove rijeèi teške savladam
> And when i overcome all these heavy words
Ti mi govoriš o tom
> You are telling me about this
Da pred nama je zid
> That there is a wall before us
Kako te nije stid
> How come you're not ashamed
Ti bi nešto mijenjala
> You would change something
Po stare dane vid
> Your eye vision in old age
Kako te nije stid
> How come you're not ashamed
Cijeli sam život bježao
> Whole life i run away
Od pomisli da sam ostarim
> From idea of growing old alone
Da nikog nema kraj mene
> That there would be no-one near me
Nikog kom bi ovu bol
Da ostavim
> Nobody to leave this pain to
Ne govori to
> Do not tell that
Ne govori nikom to
> Do not tell that to anyone
Da je gotovo
> That it is over (for us)

Translation: IBRA
Correction: AZRA

No comments: