CAN ATİLLA - AŞK-I HÜRREM

www.tips-fb.com



CAN ATİLLA - AŞK-I HÜRREM LYRICS ENGLISH TRANSLATION

''Vetra privili menya
Moy dom v voobrajenii
Serdtse moyo pusto
Navsegda

Mogu poklyatsya
Na eto otobrajeniye
Eto son deviçiy
Tanets pod dojdyom v ragatina''

Rüyalarım getirdi beni şimdi
Hayalimdeki evime
Kalbim artık
Sonsuza kadar boş

> My dreams brought me now
> To the home in my fancies
> my heart, artık
> empty forever


Rogatina’da yağmurda
Dans eden küçük bir kızın
Rüyalarının gerçek olması üstüne
And içiyorum

> I swear over to the realization of the dreams
of a little girl who dances under the rain in Rogatina


--------------------------------

Masmavi gökyüzünde
> In the so blue sky
Kaybolmuş kutup yıldızı
> Got lost the polar star
Mehtaba sürgün olmuş hayaller
> Dreams are banished to moon
Geçmiş yiter gider
> Had passed, they disappear and go

Sarmışsa ruhunu dalgalar
> If waves had wrapped your soul
Anlatır gibi her şeyi
> Like it is telling everything
Kalbim barışmış gözyaşlarıyla
> My heart had made peace with teardrops
Nastasia elveda
> Dovidjenja Nastasia

Aşk-ı Hürrem, Aşk-ı Hürrem...
> Love for Hürrem, love for Hürrem


Translation: Ibra

No comments: