HALID BESLIC - OKUJ ME CARE

www.tips-fb.com


HALID BESLIC - OKUJ ME CARE LYRICS ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Najljepši cvijet iz careve bašte
> The most beautiful flower from emperor's garden
ubrao sam ja za nju
> I've picked up for her
znao sam kakva me sudbina čeka
> I knew what destiny awaits me (for that),
volio sam ženu tu
> (but) I've loved that woman.

Ref.
Okuj me care, znaj da je volim
> Put me in chains emperor, know that I love her
za nju bih dao sve
> I'd give everything for her
jače od okova, teže od lanaca
> Stronger than fetters, harder than chains
oči su zelene
> are (her) green eyes.

Ne htjede car pristanak dati
> The emperor didn't want to give his permission
sruši mi nade sve
> He ruined all my hopes
prođe od tada godina mnogo
> Many years have passed since then
ja još volim je.
> But I still love her.

Translation: AZRA

No comments: