HALID BESLIC - DALEKO JE SRECA

www.tips-fb.com


HALID BESLIC - DALEKO JE SRECA LYRICS ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Samo tebi mogu reci
sve sto nisam nikom rek'o
samo tebi duso moja
ali ti si predaleko

I can tell only to you
All the things that i did not tell anyone
Only to you my dear
But you are so far


Ref. 2x
Daleko sam ja
daleko si ti
daleko je sreca
daleko smo mi

I am far
You are far
Happiness is far
We are far


Ja sam s tobom srecan bio
lijepa zeno, bistra rijeko
sve je isto kao nekad
samo ti si predaleko

I was happy with you
beautiful woman, clear river
All is the same like before
But you are very far


Ref. 2x

Ti si bila dio mene
to je znao drugi neko
zelio bih da te vidim
ali ti si predaleko


You have been a part of me
And someone another knew that
I would love to see you
But you are very far


Translation: ibra

No comments: