GIBONNI - LIBAR

www.tips-fb.com



GIBONNI - LIBAR LYRICS ENGLISH TRANSLATION

U libar svojih dugova
upisi mene
jer odavno te kupujem
s onim sto si htjela cut'

> To the book of your debts
> Register me
> Because since long time i am buying you
> With the things you wanted to hear


Ref.
Od straha da ne potone
tvoja ljubav za mene
i kao pcela u zlici caja dok drzi dah
ja nemam razloga za strah

> With the fear that it may sink
> Your love for me
> Like a bee on kaşiki çaja*, while it holds its breath
> I do not have reason to be afraid

Dajem ti verse i note
sve moje sarene perle na dar
jos te mogu pjesmom kupiti
lukavo i slatkorjecivo
jos uvjek mogu ti podvaliti ljubav

> I give you verses and notes
> My all colourful beans as gifts
> I still can buy you with songs
> With cunning and smooth-speaking
> I can always set you up in love


I sve cu ti obecati
bas sve sto hoces
moju kozu, moju kost
i lice koje pozelis

> And i will give you all promises
> Just, everything you want
> My skin, my bone
> And a face that you desire


* > çay kaşığı > teaspoon

Translation: ibra

No comments: