COLONIA - MIRNO MORE

www.tips-fb.com


COLONIA - MIRNO MORE LYRICS ENGLISH TRANSLATION


Ne bih znala što je ljubav da te ne poznam
I wouldn't know what love is if I didnt know you
U život si moj ušao nepozvan
You entered my life unasked
Još uvijek ne znam kako se dogodilo
Still don't know how it happened
Zateklo nas jutro sasvim slučajno
Morning met us (together) accidentally

I suza i smijeha, znam bilo je svega
Tears and laughter, I know, there was everything
Al ti, ti si još tu
But you, you're still here

Ref.
Ti si moje mirno more
You are my calm sea
Ti si moj dobar dan
You are my good day
Moje jedro kad me slome
My sail when I'm broken
Put suncem obasjan
Road lightened up with sun

Tiho, tiho sanjaj na rukama mojim luke i obale
Quietly, quietly dream in my arms, of harbours and shores
Krugove u pijesku, nebo modro
of circles insand, of blue sky
Kule od soli za tebe
of castles of salt for you

Ne bih znala što je sreća da te ne poznam
I wouldn't know what happiness is if I didn't know you
Ako te nemam nikog ne trebam
If I don't have you, I don't need anyone else
I da sto put u životu to se dogodi
Even if it happens for hundred of times in life
Samo jedna ljubav će ostati
Only one love will stay

Translation: AZRA

No comments: