AYNA - SEVEREK AYRILANLAR

www.tips-fb.com


AYNA - SEVEREK AYRILANLAR LYRICS ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Severek ayrılanlar bilirler ayrılığı
Severek ayrılanlar yaşarlar pişmanlığı
Çok uzak şehirlerde aynı çarpar iki yürek
Çok uzak bir şehırde beklendiğini bilerek

Those who love and part know parting.
Those who love and part live regret.
Two souls beat the same in faraway cities.
They know they're being waited on.


Gün gelir için yanar elin gider mektuplara
Gün gelir beni ararsın gözün dalar uzaklara
Yaz gelir sıcak olur akşam sahil yollarında
Her adımda beni ararsın gözün dalar uzaklara

Day comes, you burn inside, your hands go to letters.
Day comes, you search for me, your eyes fall into distant places.
Summer comes, the trails on the beach are hot,
You search for me in every footstep, your eyes fall into distant places.


Rüzgar aşkımı kucağına alsa
Dağları tepeleri aşsa
Saçlarına ulaşsa

If only the wind can take my love into its lap,
Pass the mountains and hills,
And reach your hair.


(SPOKEN)

Severek ayrılanlar bilirler ayrılığı
Sen benim eş ruhumsun
Unutmuş olsan hissederdim
Unutmuş olsan yanımda durmazdı her sabah hayalin
Seni görmek için geri geldim
Sen gideli çok olmuş
Nereye gidersen git
Çantanda bir resmim
Aklında gülüşüm olsun
Ben seni gerçekten sevdim
Bitmez demiştim bitmedi.

Those who love and part know parting.
You're my equal soul,
If you had forgotten, I would've felt it.
If you had forgotten, your image wouldn't stand next to me every morning.
I've come back to see you,
It's been a long time since you've gone.
Wherever you go,
May there be my picture in your purse,
And my smile on your mind.
I've truly loved you.
I said it wouldn't end, it didn't.



Translation: IBRA

No comments: