ZELJKO JOKSIMOVIC - ZENA ZA SVA VREMENA

www.tips-fb.com


ZELJKO JOKSIMOVIC - ZENA ZA SVA VREMENA LYRICS ENGLISH TRANSLATION

I opet sam tu.
Gledam je kako bledi.
Zatičem se kako mislim na tuđe
i smeta mi sve ono sto nekad bilo je,
čak i kad kaze volim te.

And here I am again
I am watching her becoming pale
I find myself thinking of someone else’s (property)
And everything that happened before disturbs me
Even when she says “I love you”


I opet sam tu, jasno je sta mi sledi
I opirem se ali malo sta vredi
Jer se ljubav, ljubav predaje.

And here I am again, it is clear what follows next
And I resist but it worths a bit
Because love, love surrenders


A ti si zena za sva vremena ti si k'o stvorena za ljubav i topao dom
A ti si zena za sva vremena ti si k'o stvorena za sreću ali ne sa mnom.
Al' nisi kriva ti, al' nisi kriva ti sto takav sam.

But you are the woman for all times, you are just as created for love and warm home
But you are the woman for all times, you are just as created for happnies but not with me
But it is not your fault, it is not your fault that i am like that


Ja opet sam tu na kraju jedne priče
i činim sve da si sto vise sama,
i svaka od njih
jedna na drugu liče,
I uvek na kraju stojim sam.

Here I am again at the end of one story
And I do everything to make you more alone
And everyone of them
Seems like each other
And in the end I am always alone.


Translation: Azra & Ibrahim

No comments: