FUZULİ - GAZEL

www.tips-fb.com
SÖVKET ELEKBEROVA - FİZULİ KANTATASI







MUSTAFA DEMİRCİ - BENİ CANDAN USANDIRDI







FUZULİ - GAZEL ENGLISH TRANSLATION


Beni candan usandırdı cefâdan yâr usanmaz mı
Felekler yandı âhımdan murâdım şem'i yanmaz mı

> Darling made me get bored of my life, doesn't darling get bored of torturing?
> Skies burned because of my groan, does not the candle of my wishes burn?


Kamu bîmârına cânân deva-yı derd eder ihsan
Niçün kılmaz bana derman beni bîmar sanmaz mı

> Darling gives medicine for the troubles of all sick people
> Why darling does not give cure to me? Does not darling think that i am sick?


Şeb-i hicran yanar cânım döker kan çeşm-i giryânım
Uyarır halkı efgânım kara bahtım uyanmaz mı

> I suffer in the night of being apart. My eyes leak bloody waters
> My groan wakes people up, does not my misfortune wake up?


Gûl-i ruhsârına karşu gözümden kanlu akar su
Habîbim fasl-ı güldür bu akar sular bulanmaz mı

> Against the rose of your cheek, my eyes leak bloody waters
> My darling, this is the season of rose, does not clean waters get blur?


Gâmım pinhan tutardım ben dedîler yâre kıl rûşen
Desem ol bî-vefâ bilmem inanır mı inanmaz mı

> I was hiding my pain, they adviced me to tell it to darling
> Would that disloyal believe me if i tell, or not?


Değildim ben sana mâil sen ettin aklımı zâil
Beni tan eyleyen gafîl seni görgeç utanmaz mı

> I was not inclined to you, you took my mind off
> That ignorant who blames me (about this state), would not he be ashamed if he sees you?


Fuzûlî rind-i şeydâdır hemîşe halka rüsvâdır
Sorun kim bu ne sevdâdır bu sevdâdan usanmaz mı

> Fuzuli is a crazy carefree, that people always make rumour about
> Ask, what kind of love is this? Does not he get bored of this love?



Translation: IBRA

No comments: