VIKI MILJKOVIC - IDE NA BOLJE

www.tips-fb.com


VIKI MILJKOVIC - IDE NA BOLJE LYRICS ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Kad ti sutra odmah, pravo s vrata
> When I (to you) tomorrow immediately, right from the door
stavim ruke oko vrata
> put my arms around your neck
to nemoj da te cudi
> Don't get surprised by that

U pocetku Bogovi tastine
> In the beginning, (we are) the gods of vanity
kad prodju nas visine
> (but) When heights pass us
na kraju svi smo ljudi
> In the end, we are all human

Dugo sam slepa hodala
> Since long time, I have been walking blind
gde mi je srce nisam znala
> I did not know where my heart was

REF.
Dodjavola sve moje sujete
> To hell with all my vanity!
kad sam pored tebe
> When I am next to you
ja jos gubim svest
> I still lose my conscience
Dodjavola sve tvoje prevare
> To hell with all your frauds
jos za tebe disem
> I still breathe for you
to je dobra vest
> That is a good news

Ide na bolje, hej sunce moje
> it improves, hej my sun
niko ne zna sto zna sudbina
> Nobody knows what is written in fate
ide na bolje, nije nam ovo
> It is going better, this is not our
poslednja dobra godina
> last good year

Kroz vatru uspomena hodam
> I walk through flame of memories
kratkim uzdahom se odam
> I reveal myself with a short sigh
kad legnem ti na grudi
> When I lay down on your chest



Translation: ibra
Correction: Azra

No comments: