CAVİT TEBRİZLİ - BİRİ SENSEN BİRİ MEN

www.tips-fb.com




CAVİT TEBRİZLİ - BİRİ SENSEN BİRİ MEN LYRICS ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Bir bulagin iki gozu biri sensen biri men
Bir almanin iki uzu, o hem sensen hemde men
Qosha simin titremesi,biri sensen biri men yar
Bir perdenin iki sesi,biri sensen biri men

> Two taps in one fountain, one is you and the other is me
> Two sides of an apple, one is you and the other is me
> Shivering in qosha*, one is you and the other is me
> Two sounds of one curtain, one is you and the other is me


Bu heyatda iki rengdir ,biri sensen biri men
Sevinc kimdir,keder kimdir,o hem sensen hemde men yar
Qosha simin titremesi, biri sensen biri men
Bir perdenin iki sesi biri sensen biri men

> This life is (made of) two colours, one is you and the other is me
> What is joy, what is sorrow, darling that is both you and me
> Shivering in qosha*, one is you and the other is me
> Two sounds of one curtain, one is you and the other is me


Bu dunyaya biz geleni hem qemik hemde sevinc
Sen mendesen, men sendeyem

> Since we came to this world, we are both sorrow and joy
> You are in me, i am in you



qosha* > Azerbaijani music instrument

Translation: ibra

No comments: